Monday, May 2, 2016

Let's Do May #mtbos30 (day 1 on day 2)

Let's Do May!  On Friday, I had a prep period in my classroom - yippee!  Doesn't happen often but when it does - I get productive around my room.  I treated it like the beginning of the school year.  I washed the board and added new markers.  I did my new May calendar at the back of the board.  I made new seating charts for each class as I do at the beginning of each month.  I cleaned out all my old papers for the past unit for recycling. 
                                       

It was so nice to come in on a rainy Monday in May and have everything fresh!  It is supposed to rain all week which is not great for my running schedule or for fishing club.  It is good for my tutoring and for all the kids taking AP exams, so good luck to them!

We have Relay for Life on May 13th and Prom on May 20th so an exciting month for sure.  We have AP exams and Math exams, plus SATs this Saturday - so a LOT of testing. 

I don't want to wish the month away because I honestly don't know where March and April went. 

So, bring on May.

(I am going to try to do #mtbos30 which is blogging for 30 days in May.  I missed May 1st so this is my first post in the series.  Will you join us?

1 comment: