Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Goodies and other fun from #TMC16 (TMC16 Series Part 3)

I decided to start this TMC16 Series by Parts so I could title them differently and not have one gigantic post.  Easier to find stuff later.  It is in no particular order.  A lot of the actual talks I went to will take a little longer to come as posts.  Stay tuned.

Here are some goodies I picked up at TMC 16 and the Mall of America.  By the way, I hate shopping and malls, but we had 6 hours to kill before our flight.  It is very easy to do it there.  There is an entire Nickelodeon Universe in the middle of the mall.  Kathy @kd5campbell and Marissa @viemath and I had some fun.

We had lunch, found a lot of games stores, and did a lot of walking.  I made it out with only buying 1 game but a list of other I want to buy including: Tapple, Loud About, and Juxtabo. The game I did buy is called Happy Salmon.  It is a new card game with fist pumps and high 5s.  Check it out.  I love fish and it comes in a cute fish pouch.

Here are some goodies I brought home from my trip.  Notice the pink, sparkling lanyard I used for the weekend, courtesy of Meg Craig @mathymeg07.  The other stuff is goodies from TMC and then stuff bought at the Mall.  The brown bag is something to be made.  I will share that soon. 



We found Ninja Turtles and Spongebob and Patrick.  Pardon my confused looking, just trying to figure out the selfie stick button.  We found a Crayola marker because what teacher doesn't love a good marker!?

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment