Friday, May 27, 2016

The Final Countdown #mtbos30

On twitter, other schools are finishing up, but we aren't quite there yet.  That is okay with me.  I like getting their end of the year ideas like what to put into a student survey.  It has been a good year, so I am feeling like I can make it.  I also have a lot of great things planned for the summer that I am excited for but I don't want to wish the time away.

I do enjoy counting down with the kids at the beginning of each class to put things into perspective.  I have my calendar updated at the back of the class:



We have two weeks of classes left and three weeks of school left.  We do have Monday off, so that is only 9 days of classes left.  We don't meet the classes each day, so we only have 6 classes left with each.  We can do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment